Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb cycling advice

Vin George

is it ok to carb cycling while bulking with test guys? I'm very sensitive to carbs , I mean I can get fat very quick when I eat them, thanks for your advice

is it ok to carb cycling while bulking with test guys? I'm very sensitive to carbs , I mean I can get fat very quick when I eat them, thanks for your advice

only way to know is to try it. everyone is different. i gained 3lbs solid muscle on a 12 wk bulking cycle while carb cycling for 6 wks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you wanna try if you get fat on them?

Why would you wanna try if you get fat on them?

carb cycling , depending on how u choose, can/ should limit your total carbs. with the recognition you must replace depleted glyc on some level at some point. some say it will downregulate your normal sensitivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get fat from carbs off cycle you will get fat from carbs on cycle. Stick to what works. What point would there be to run a cycle and gain a bunch of fat? You really want to gain nice lean muscle.

Top Bottom