x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Carb consumption after workout

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Carb consumption after workout within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I would like to go back to training in the evening and I wanted to ask about carb consumption post w/o. For example if I have my EAA Stack w/ some dextrose post w/o should I cut some of the carbs from my solid post w/o meal because itís going to be the last meal of the day before my bedtime protein shake. Iím going to go on a cut and I donít want to have too many carbs so close to the time a go to sleep and the way I calculated my carb intake it would mean that I would be consuming almost

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Carb consumption after workout

I would like to go back to training in the evening and I wanted to ask about carb consumption post w/o.

For example if I have my EAA Stack w/ some dextrose post w/o should I cut some of the carbs from my solid post w/o meal because itís going to be the last meal of the day before my bedtime protein shake. Iím going to go on a cut and I donít want to have too many carbs so close to the time a go to sleep and the way I calculated my carb intake it would mean that I would be consuming almost half of my daily carb intake 2-3 hours prior to going to sleep.

My protocol will be something like this:
    - 8.30 w/o
    - 9.15 EAA Stack w/ dextrose
    - 9.30 solid meal
    - 11.30 bedtime shake (Proton 7 and maybe a half a scoop of casein)
    12.00 sleep

Re: Carb consumption after workout

I would lose that last shake, and to be honest you don't need to consume so much around the time of your workout. You are fine to spread it throughout the day

PON is correct. You will have had several meals through the day.

i am going to rec'd you not eat post workout until your body calms down. when you finish a workout your face is red, you are sweaty, heart rate is up, body just got its ass kicked. wait until your body is done stressing out THEN you can eat. and eat a clean meal, not fast food or restaurant food.

and PON is absolutely right, ditch the bedtime shake. that is going to slow down recovery. the purpose of sleep is to let the body repair and rest. not to let the body do more work to digest what you put into it. sip some water before bed, that is it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH