Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb blocking pills...

curl45

Can anyone recommend a good one, or are they all a bunch of bs??
I'm low carb dieting now, and just want them for the times I slip up, which is quite a bit

The pills are junk, save your money. Everytime you get a carb craving--have some protein, like lean ham, hard-boiled egg, etc.

ya but....

I'm a carb NUT. I've never tried it before, but managed to make it through one week. THAT week worked wonders, but any other time I try it now, I can't do it!!!
Cravings are just to great!!
Guess I know what its like for all the smokers to try to quit:) :) :)

Sorry, but can't is for pussies
No shit, especially in the sense of controlling your OWN body. hell i cut out carbs AND stopped smoking all at once a few months back. All on one day. Bang.

I went carbfree for a week and didnt really experience a craving as such. Just got very bored with meat and eggs all the time. I love a good ol english breakfast but the sausages we had had carbs in. I guess they mix the meet with some binding agent or something.

But, I lost 2lbs in that week (would have been water) and felt like total shit so I carbed up at the weekend and am still carbing up now 1 month later LOL;)

STUBS

Top Bottom