Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Blockers/Fat Blockers for CHEAT Meals

Whacked

These seemingly are gaining momentum on the supp shelves again :confused:

Maybe these work a little? Hell....if they work at least "decently", maybe the splurge meals on the weekend wouldn't kill ya?

Think I may try:
Glucorell during the week with lean carb-ups
Carb/fat blockers on the weekends with my FATTY/STARCHY cheat meals

Stay away from carb blockers. You need carbs if you plan on training. Glucorell R is a much better answer. Glucorell R will help your muscle cells to USE the carbs instead of blocking them.

Ulter said:
Stay away from carb blockers. You need carbs if you plan on training. Glucorell R is a much better answer. Glucorell R will help your muscle cells to USE the carbs instead of blocking them.

Ditto. Tried both. Glucorell is the way to go...

There is a long article about it at the top of the board. It allows your body to better utilize the carbs you eat.

Your body can only 'store' so many carbs. After liver and muscle glycogen stores are tapped......carbs to fat storage is INEVITABLE!!!! So---for these meals-----carb blockers MAY serve a purpose!

Your body won't store them if it can use them. If you're running a calorie deficit then they won't be stored. If you're not, then you're not dieting and you're defeating the whole purpose. Cheat meals should bring you even, not take you over your used cals for the day.

I know, I know damn it :)

I am simply discussing using them FOR the purpose of cheating (not dieting per se)! "Football Sunday Cheating". Sure---I'll be EXCESS-caloric as hell on upcoming Sundays! So--why deal with the fat gain if I don't have to.

I've used your r-ala (Glucorell) for YEARS........I am NOT saying these Blockers are even competitors --- they're in two separate categories IMO -- I am simply wondering if they DO what they are supposed to and BLOCK carbs from being stored -- being excreted instead.

Top Bottom