Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is canned tuna a good source of protein?

SSALEXSS,

i can understand where you're coming from...you're becoming anal on what you're body is taking in...i know,i've been there.but be realistic,after the 2nd week,if you last that long,you'll be dreading the site of tuna!trust me...get a book that enables you to track cals/protein/carbs/fat,to make it easier for ya and to create meals that will be somewhat pleasing to you.don't be lazy...80% of the GAME IS DIET!if anything,put most of your efforts on DIET...and sacrifice time from somewhere else...:)

I'm basically a vegetarian - I eat fish, shellfish. So I'm eating eggs, milk, cottage cheese, tuna, fat-free yogurt and N Large shakes. What's another big protein source I can use to substitute for tuna if chicken, beef etc is not an option?

Tuna is great, but not 10 cans a day. You will go insane. You need variety. I a can of tuna with lemon peppar or on top of some lettuce with a fat-free dressing (the sodium is high, but just drink water). Just stay away from simple carbs. If you are going to eat carbs eat fruit and veggies.

I have 1-2 cans of tuna every day and use it as part of my low calorie low fat diet. It works well for me. :)

Top Bottom