Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canned Tuna

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
do you guys eat it raw? i have been and it is so hard to eat.i was thinking of making it with ultra low fat mayo. what do you guys use?

Go to Superstore and get Franks Red Hot with Lime. This hot sauce isnt very hot at all, however the lime goes perfect with raw tuna. I always eat 2 cans at a time.

I hate the stuff personally, but to each his own, Why canned tuna, is it the easiness of it, the price, and its obvious but you dont like it I imagine, I use a fat free mayo that isnt bad, its made by smartbeat. Wheres my email wootom, want to help a brother out.

ncmil said:
I hate the stuff personally, but to each his own, Why canned tuna, is it the easiness of it, the price, and its obvious but you dont like it I imagine, I use a fat free mayo that isnt bad, its made by smartbeat. Wheres my email wootom, want to help a brother out.

oh shit sorry bro havent checked it in awhile i will tonight bro. sorry man

i struggle really bad with tuna. but its an easy source of protein

Well it's significantly more expensive, but the tuna in the pouches tastes better and is of better quality I believe. I think low fat mayo tastes like total ass. You're better off using a very tiny amount of real mayo and some pepper.

it does taste gross but it makes it go down easier and a shitload of water

blend it up with water and a pepper, olive or flax or oats & a tomato and drink it, goes down very fast, plenty of nutirents and doesnt taste bad.

To me 'gross' is eating it dry.. naaaaaasty

Most everyone can find ways to make tuna appetizing for them. Usually mayo does it for me, though I'll have to try that hot sauce and lime.

I was doing two cans with a scoop of light mayo and pepper with celery, and that was fine. I now however switched to adding a piece of fat free cheese and warming it for 30 seconds in the micro. It tastes like a tuna melt, minus bread.

Top Bottom