Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canned Tuna....

AGENT SHAGWELL

I eat this alot....I've given up the need for tastey meals so most of the time its just the can. But sometimes I need something a little different without comprimising fat carbs too much. Here my suggestions, you all have any?

1-Can drained, add LOTS of pepper:)...feel the burn all night

2-Can Drained, and Cheese Flavored sprinkles 9like Molly Mc Butter but Cheddar Cheese flavored...like 1 carb per teaspoon)

2-Can drained, tons of Mrs.Dash

A good friend of mine dislikes the taste of canned tuna by itself, so she mixes it 50-50 with canned crab meat and a little bit of mayo. I tried it and it actually tastes pretty good.

The natural sweetness of the crab meat makes canned tuna a little more appetizing.

mix in in with an egg when cooking

add some chilli and add it to pasta sauce and pasta

McCormick makes a good Creole Seasoning which I sprinkle on everything; tuna, chicken breasts, grilled fish, etc. Mmmm..good

tuna

Add about three packets of Taco Bell hot sauce and half a lime. Tastes great, especially if your looking for something different.

later
mitch:D

GAG, I virtually live off of chicken breasts since I hate Tuna. Sure wish I could eat it though since its real cheap. Ive heard of canned chicken... is this anygood? Then again, Im about as sick of chicken as you can get.

Im quite partial to HAM but worried about the sodium content. I usually eat about 160-180g protein each day with just over half from food and the rest from protein shakes.

I was thicking, WRT to the Tuna, that maybe I could mix it with loads of ketchup and just swill the shit down with water... then Im getting loadsa shite carbs though then.

Oh well... chicken it is... ooo and the occaisional steak (YUM)...

STUBS

Dont know if you like yams.............tastes amazing with tuna.........or if you are watching your carb intake, try black beans/tuna/red and yellow roasted peppers with tobasco sauce.
Cottage cheese/tuna tastes great on a rice cake(white cheddar)
Balsamic vineger works well..........

AGENT SHAGWELL; What is Mrs Dash?

Sounds like something you'd use in your washing machine

Try it with Beans

I have with a touch of bbq sauce on it and hey presto tuna doesnt taste of tuna anymore (in my case, this is important)

Muchas Gracious

I quite like the idea of the peppered tuna, i'M gONNA gIVE iT a GO!!

Top Bottom