Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canned meat

Issaccc

I really don't have time to cook working two different jobs and a family at home. I'm a single father so I don't really have much options when it comes to time if you know what I mean. Would it be okay to eat canned Meats like canned chicken and canned beef or tuna or is it better to just make some time to cook my own food

I dont have anything against canned meat
i ate a lot of tuna back in the day like a LOT like 3-4 cans of tuna per day
great results just the salt sodium not great

canned meat besides sodium nothing wrong with it

I really don't have time to cook working two different jobs and a family at home. I'm a single father so I don't really have much options when it comes to time if you know what I mean. Would it be okay to eat canned Meats like canned chicken and canned beef or tuna or is it better to just make some time to cook my own food

You can have a few canned meals per week out of necessity but you can't make it a staple!

You have to find the time to prepare your own foods or get some help.

Check out our podcast:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Natural meat is always better, but canned meat may have all kinds of preservatives you don't want to take

Canned meat adds an essential dose of protein to your meals. Even better, as it's pre-cooked, it can be eaten straight from the can or heated up in minutes.

Top Bottom