Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Candy Pre-Contest

Primo57

I was planning on eating a couple of blueberries (for a lil' bit of water), some gum-drops, and a twinkie; what do any competitors think of this or is this too individual of a thing. I'm just wondering if the fat content in the twinkie should be avoided and just roll with the simple sugar in the candy?

i think it is a good idea to eat some kind of non fat candy like lifesavors 30 min before going on stage to give you a little energy boost.

jc21 said:
i think it is a good idea to eat some kind of non fat candy like lifesavors 30 min before going on stage to give you a little energy boost.

Day of show this will make much more scense!!! You will be very tired and totally carb and water depleted. I only did a college show, but jolly ranchers seemed to be the most popular. I doubt a twinky would do you any harm though. I went out for pizza after the show, and looked better when I got home than I did on stage.

Fish said:

I went out for pizza after the show, and looked better when I got home than I did on stage.

0ne of my bro's was crowned mr. teen texas for the past few years in a few row. he pigged out on oreos, peanut butter, jello, twinkies......all kinds of shit after the weigh-in(morning) and was still bone dry but friggin huge compared to his weighi in weight..i have never competed but this is just form his mouth, 5'7 175 weigh-in weight shredded and looked wider than a barn door!

rperry said:

0ne of my bro's was crowned mr. teen texas for the past few years in a few row. he pigged out on oreos, peanut butter, jello, twinkies......all kinds of shit after the weigh-in(morning) and was still bone dry but friggin huge compared to his weighi in weight..i have never competed but this is just form his mouth, 5'7 175 weigh-in weight shredded and looked wider than a barn door!

Jeez, I'd like to hear more stats on that barn door. :)

simple sugars only effect the body in a positive manner for about about 30-45 minutes after digestion, after that they cause a major insiln rush a begin to water you up. Takes about 15-20 min to digest simple carbs, I like the carbo force drinks on contest day, drink about half 20min prior to stage and some wine 1/4-1/2 glass, and you will have awsome results. Just remember when they wear off you will begin to hold water..

Nathan said:

Jeez, I'd like to hear more stats on that barn door. :)

did you say stats or naked pics????im just kidding:)

the weight sounds light (175) but he looked a lot heavier.
it suprized me a lot.

175 with a low bf% is VERY respectible. In my contest last night, the heavy weights looked like shit; and it was the middle and light weights that came in looking hard and shredded

Top Bottom