Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Candy Bars

JKurz1

Banned
Hey AAB just came out with a decent zero sugar, 35g of protein 4-5net carb, 3-4g of fat, protein bar.......bought a case a while back and just trying to muster up enough input from you guys to actually open them and use them instead of my MRP shake in the office....comparable? ALways been totally against bars, but after watching my body eat one every night before bed (the big ass MEtrx food bars) up to six weeks before Mr.Ohio and come in 3rd, I may be Saaawayed otherwise.....what do u think?

No!! You are the person I listen to regarding diet and this is absolutely against what you know to be good! Eat food! Also what are the sugar alcohols?

hahah/\...very true and I'm still backing my theory that food should be numero uno.........hands down......NOW, as far as MRP and a bar, I could possibly change views given enough support.....I haven't used a bar in years, but I use MRP daily.....so I do practice what I preach....just wanted some ideas.....don't have the exact ingredients with me...made by ABB...sure it's loaded with glycerine.........but am pretty certain the carbs of from a decent dource (oat bran, etc.) Please advise

Babyfaced Assassin said:
Make ur own bars! :D

you have said that so many times, i dont think anyone listens :) same when i suggest having a jar of natty pb around for people who say "i dont have time to eat healthy, so i get mcdonalds.:rolleyes:. i think whole foods will always win out over supps. the problem with bars is they need something to keep them solid and together...and thats where the collagen and oils come in. i dont like eating something with lots of chemicals in it because every week i hear about another study how everything we eat will kill us :mix:. also i have noticed that 200,300 or whatever calories goes sooooo fast in a bar...you would be way more filled up with a chicken breast and good veggies (if your cutting try it guys, you can be stuffed and still under your cal limit:) )

Not worried about dying (we are gonna go from something sooner or later....) but I do agree with the oils and the other garbage ingredients.........maybe when you are trying to bukk? For me, I think a bar would hold me over way longer than a MRP shake...........hmmmm........if I could make a decent tasting bar, I'd try it.........gimme the details.

Top Bottom