Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you really take cranberry juice for kidney stones

Austin9x

I have kidney stones and pain I just freaking insane, some people talk about drinking three glasses of cranberry juice a day is very effective, my question is if it's true cranberry juice is loaded with sugar and taking three glasses a day will probably make you gain weight, thank guys.

Cranberry juice truthfully isn't going to do anything at all for passing kidney stones. In fact, I would argue it'll do more harm then good because just like you said - it's full of sugar.

Developing kidney stones is largely dependent on your genetics. Some people are genetically predisposed to developing the while other people are not. Kidney stones form when mineral concentrations (mainly calcium) in your urine change. The main thing that causes kidney stones is not drinking enough water. When you don't drink enough water the minerals bind to other substances in the urine and stick together to form a stone.

Being obese, diets high in red meat, calcium, and salt and dehydration are the main risk factors for kidney stones.

Limit the amount of dairy and red meat in your diet, and watch your sodium intake. Also make sure to drink 5-6L of clean water per day, minimum. Remember that things like coffee are diuretics and don't count towards your water total.

Supplementing with a good overall organ and kidney detox supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com is another great idea.

Once you have them you either need to pass them or have surgery. Cranberry is a good thing for the urinary tract and might be good as a preventative measure.

Yeah. Just stay hydrated. Lots of water. I got stones and the only thing that's good for them is water. Hint hint there's water in beer but stay away from coffee and soda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whereas cranberry juice helps for bladder and kidney infections, I highly doubt it will do much when it comes to kidney stones.

Usually people need to undergo a surgery for that, or sometimes they pee those out. But god damn that might be very painful..

Whereas cranberry juice helps for bladder and kidney infections, I highly doubt it will do much when it comes to kidney stones.

Usually people need to undergo a surgery for that, or sometimes they pee those out. But god damn that might be very painful..

Ultra sound is used to bust them up. Then you pass them. But anything that flushes your system out is good. Helps keep the build up minerals in the kidney. That's why I say beer. Not good to drink a lot but one every few days is good for the kidney. Cranberry is only for urinary track infections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom