Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can't get into keto

boornez

I'm 5 weeks into my keto diet of high fat and no carbs. I cannot get these ketone strips to show myself in ketosis yet and i'm starting to bloat. the only thing i am doing is drinking diet soda which is zero calories, so it should not be effected my ketosis right? my strips showed a little ketones then i drank 2 diet sodas and it went away. damn it

diet soda will kick you out of ketosis man

you need to stick to just water, you can also drink some coffee/tea as well and get away with it too. in fact you can add high fat pure coconut oil to it and stay in keto. i'm not a coffee person but you can look up some recipes to make your coffee more lively and keto safe

but yeah stay away from diet soda. it still throws off hormones and gut health so it will fuck up your keto. it isn't about calories with keto at all !! it is about high fat. raw coconut oil has tons of calories but won't throw you out of keto. 1 spoon is 130 calories but 100% of that is FAT.

Top Bottom