Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't get below 15% body fat

Hey there..I would try to do interminent fasting. Like Masonincbodybuilder said. But I would rather fast and not eat no carbs on the days I dont workout. and eat carbs on the day I do work out. If your gonna eat some carbs on the day you dont work out and cheat. This is what helped me get shreded to like 6%. Also make sure you drink lots of water. Because most of the puffines and alleged fat may just be water weight. And water takes out water weight. Just my 2cents.

Also make sure you eat your protein and healthy fats on the days you fast on the carbs.

Hey there..I would try to do interminent fasting. Like Masonincbodybuilder said. But I would rather fast and not eat no carbs on the days I dont workout. and eat carbs on the day I do work out. If your gonna eat some carbs on the day you dont work out and cheat eat them early in the morning. But avoid this and be true to yourself on the days you carb fast. This is what helped me get shreded to like 6%. Also make sure you drink lots of water. Because most of the puffines and alleged fat may just be water weight. And water takes out water weight. Just my 2cents.
If your gonna eat some carbs on the day you dont work out and cheat eat them early in the morning. But avoid this and be true to yourself on the days you carb fast

Top Bottom