x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Can't get below 15% body fat

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can't get below 15% body fat within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Although my next cycle I plan on bulking I still want to lose some fat before starting. The problem is I've tried sarms and steroids and still struggle to get below 15% which is my floor. I know diet is #1 so can you make any suggestions to what I can do to finally get through this barrier?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Can't get below 15% body fat

Quote Quote posted by muslcedog View Post
    Hey there..I would try to do interminent fasting. Like Masonincbodybuilder said. But I would rather fast and not eat no carbs on the days I dont workout. and eat carbs on the day I do work out. If your gonna eat some carbs on the day you dont work out and cheat. This is what helped me get shreded to like 6%. Also make sure you drink lots of water. Because most of the puffines and alleged fat may just be water weight. And water takes out water weight. Just my 2cents.
    Also make sure you eat your protein and healthy fats on the days you fast on the carbs.

Re: Can't get below 15% body fat

Quote Quote posted by muslcedog View Post
    Hey there..I would try to do interminent fasting. Like Masonincbodybuilder said. But I would rather fast and not eat no carbs on the days I dont workout. and eat carbs on the day I do work out. If your gonna eat some carbs on the day you dont work out and cheat eat them early in the morning. But avoid this and be true to yourself on the days you carb fast. This is what helped me get shreded to like 6%. Also make sure you drink lots of water. Because most of the puffines and alleged fat may just be water weight. And water takes out water weight. Just my 2cents.
    If your gonna eat some carbs on the day you dont work out and cheat eat them early in the morning. But avoid this and be true to yourself on the days you carb fast