Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't eat enough to get bigger

Hanary

I am five foot six and weigh 180 lb and I try and eat 4000 calories a day plus but I have a hard time because my appetite isn't there enough. I've tried adding in a shake in the morning using milk, whey protein, peanut butter, and some fruit. I counted that being almost a thousand calories. The problem is when I eat that it kills my appetite for the day

I am five foot six and weigh 180 lb and I try and eat 4000 calories a day plus but I have a hard time because my appetite isn't there enough. I've tried adding in a shake in the morning using milk, whey protein, peanut butter, and some fruit. I counted that being almost a thousand calories. The problem is when I eat that it kills my appetite for the day
It's not to hard to get in calories....
Just saying a sip of a soda and a lg fry from mcd is like 500 calories. 2 tbsp of Peter pan pb is 200+ calories.
A single slice of pep pizza is about 300 cals.
10oz sirloin is about 600 cals.
Serving of lasagna is 4-500 cals.
Mhp up your mass1350 weight gainer is about 1300cals per drink you mix.. normal up your mass chocolate fudge brownie is about 8-900 cals.
You just need to look...

Get rid of your normal protein shake and go with something like mhp up you mass. One is 100+ cals the other is 900cals. Right from jump street. These are just some ez quick suggestions. Real food is best.

Add mk677 nutrobal and you'll see your appetite spike
meanwhile add 40 gram protein shakes with 3 tbsp of peanut butter 3times per day and you'll grow well

Top Bottom