Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me get my tdee right for bulking?

NewbieOnthis

im 147 lb im 5 foot 2 and im training 6 days a week im struggling cause i never know how to do this stuff even tho i have 3 years of training i never get this right by myself and i always need to hire someone to do this to me

The heart of the matter is it comes down to diet. You have to get enough clean whole foods to grow, and learning to eat can be tough for some. Personally, I have to work harder at staying lean.

The heart of the matter is it comes down to diet. You have to get enough clean whole foods to grow, and learning to eat can be tough for some. Personally, I have to work harder at staying lean.

this is the blueprint right here.

stick to whole quality single ingredient foods. avoid shit in boxes, processed, sugary foods.

All you need to do is get a note pad, write it down and add it up. Right now you're not eating enough - so eat more.

THIS. If people could just learn to get in the habit of doing this themselves, they would see a world of progress. I have so many clients and friends who just wont even consider the thought of tracking their nutrition and so I them to give up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im 147 lb im 5 foot 2 and im training 6 days a week im struggling cause i never know how to do this stuff even tho i have 3 years of training i never get this right by myself and i always need to hire someone to do this to me
It's not that hard to figure out. If you dont gain a pound or two in the next couple weeks, eat more. If you still dont, eat more. See the pattern?

But you have to track it. Its simple science that you need to consume more than you burn to grow. For you lean light guys, I could honestly care less about "clean" eating as much. If you get fat, you can adjust that, but you won't. I was one of those light guys. I know. You need the calories. Eat calorie dense red meat often. Get plenty of carbs. Keep the fat reasonable. Things like peanut butter can be your friend. I've seen guys that are light and lean fail time after time by trying to gain on chicken, broccoli and rice. Theres a time and place for that once you adapt your body to taking in the right amount of food

It's not that hard to figure out. If you dont gain a pound or two in the next couple weeks, eat more. If you still dont, eat more. See the pattern?

But you have to track it. Its simple science that you need to consume more than you burn to grow. For you lean light guys, I could honestly care less about "clean" eating as much. If you get fat, you can adjust that, but you won't. I was one of those light guys. I know. You need the calories. Eat calorie dense red meat often. Get plenty of carbs. Keep the fat reasonable. Things like peanut butter can be your friend. I've seen guys that are light and lean fail time after time by trying to gain on chicken, broccoli and rice. Theres a time and place for that once you adapt your body to taking in the right amount of food
Perfectly put

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom