x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Can someone help me get my tdee right for bulking?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can someone help me get my tdee right for bulking? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: im 147 lb im 5 foot 2 and im training 6 days a week im struggling cause i never know how to do this stuff even tho i have 3 years of training i never get this right by myself and i always need to hire someone to do this to me

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Can someone help me get my tdee right for bulking?

im 147 lb im 5 foot 2 and im training 6 days a week im struggling cause i never know how to do this stuff even tho i have 3 years of training i never get this right by myself and i always need to hire someone to do this to me

Re: Can someone help me get my tdee right for bulking?

I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me

The heart of the matter is it comes down to diet. You have to get enough clean whole foods to grow, and learning to eat can be tough for some. Personally, I have to work harder at staying lean.

All you need to do is get a note pad, write it down and add it up. Right now you're not eating enough - so eat more.

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    The heart of the matter is it comes down to diet. You have to get enough clean whole foods to grow, and learning to eat can be tough for some. Personally, I have to work harder at staying lean.
    this is the blueprint right here.

stick to whole quality single ingredient foods. avoid shit in boxes, processed, sugary foods.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    All you need to do is get a note pad, write it down and add it up. Right now you're not eating enough - so eat more.
    THIS. If people could just learn to get in the habit of doing this themselves, they would see a world of progress. I have so many clients and friends who just wont even consider the thought of tracking their nutrition and so I them to give up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by NewbieOnthis View Post
    im 147 lb im 5 foot 2 and im training 6 days a week im struggling cause i never know how to do this stuff even tho i have 3 years of training i never get this right by myself and i always need to hire someone to do this to me
    It's not that hard to figure out. If you dont gain a pound or two in the next couple weeks, eat more. If you still dont, eat more. See the pattern?

But you have to track it. Its simple science that you need to consume more than you burn to grow. For you lean light guys, I could honestly care less about "clean" eating as much. If you get fat, you can adjust that, but you won't. I was one of those light guys. I know. You need the calories. Eat calorie dense red meat often. Get plenty of carbs. Keep the fat reasonable. Things like peanut butter can be your friend. I've seen guys that are light and lean fail time after time by trying to gain on chicken, broccoli and rice. Theres a time and place for that once you adapt your body to taking in the right amount of food
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    It's not that hard to figure out. If you dont gain a pound or two in the next couple weeks, eat more. If you still dont, eat more. See the pattern?

But you have to track it. Its simple science that you need to consume more than you burn to grow. For you lean light guys, I could honestly care less about "clean" eating as much. If you get fat, you can adjust that, but you won't. I was one of those light guys. I know. You need the calories. Eat calorie dense red meat often. Get plenty of carbs. Keep the fat reasonable. Things like peanut butter can be your friend. I've seen guys that are light and lean fail time after time by trying to gain on chicken, broccoli and rice. Theres a time and place for that once you adapt your body to taking in the right amount of food
    Perfectly put

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Like the late Rich Piana said... Eat more