Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can milk cause these problems?

Inariat

I was reading some things about health, and there they said that milk can cause nose congestion and expansion of the sinusoids because pasteurised milk can lead to histaminic reactions.Can it really be that bad? I have a stuffy nose very often...most of the times. Does this mean that if I get rid of milk, this may get better?

Yes, interestingly, milk can cause all kinds of negative effects. So it is best not to use it. You can find out very easily if milk is to blame for your issues. Just stop consuming it, and in about a week you should be noticing changes. But keep in mind that this includes all products with lactose – all milk derivatives. The same applies to whey protein – if your protein is whey concentrate, stop taking it, and use the isolate, since it has no lactose in it.

well not to complicate things but milk is an inflammatory so cutting it out of your diet will help you breathe better since your sinuses won't be inflamed

gluten and soy can also be inflammatory in the body too. i have found after i eat gluten based foods my stomach does seem to bloat

The vast majority of adult humans have a food sensitivity to lactose. Lactose is the milk sugar naturally found in milk. Allergy symptoms can cause congestion, GI issues, acne etc.

Try removing all dairy products from your diet and I suspect that your allergy symptoms should improve, if not go away completely.

You can continue to use a pure whey isolate as all the lactose is removed but stay away from milk, yogurt, cheese etc.

How soon after stopping the milk should the nose open up? I have stopped everything containing milk for two days already, but my nose it not opening up just yet (((

The usual recommendation by doctors is to exclude the allergens for one week, so give it several days more to see the results.

Top Bottom