Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I safely eat a charcoal briquette?

i think that when the do test at hospitols that they use a charcoal cocktail, or is that to induce vomiting!

Do it... let us know the results...
heh..
Charcoal is what they use to make you vomit when you poison yourself... weather it be with alchohol or draino...

No, Ipecac is what they use to make you vomit. Charcoal soaks up the poison. Charcoal in pill form is also used to treat flatulence. It passes through undigested.

Now an entire briquette is another story. Please post the results or have the loser of the bet post the results after your funeral.

Thanks

JC

I would normally encourage this sort of idiotic behavior so that I could get a good laugh but take this into considation.

People who try to kill themselves by od'ing on something are made to eat charcoal--it acts as some sort of chemical sponge but there's not way to get it out except with a stomache pump. Now I don't know how much they make them eat and I'm sure a tiny bit wouldn't kill you but a whole piece-can't it just be for the tiny end piece that breaks off?? Plus it stains your lips and mouth for a day or two, looks like black lipstick.

Actually you can. They make liquid charcoal for the soul purpose of ingesting to absorb poision. 1 piece is no big deal. It is organic. I work at an animal hospital. We give it to dogs all the time. If a dog can take a quart a man can easily take a bricquet. Before you state what you think is the obvious... The drugs ect used there are the same used in human medicine. eg We use Propafol which is what they just used on Bush to put him under for his surgery.

Top Bottom