Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I mask the nasty ass taste of protein powder ?

Tryn2

Can I mask the nasty ass taste of protein powder & still keep it for losing fat efforts ?

yeah definetly... assuming your using "natural"/plain flavored/or lackthereof protein power... try some gatorade powder, even just a dash of the powder makes a difference.... espeically useful as DWO or as a PWO shake (during or post workout... dextrose).

Are you tryiing to avoid artificial sweeteners (I am)? If not... splenda, ect.

sgtslaughter said:
yeah definetly... assuming your using "natural"/plain flavored/or lackthereof protein power... try some gatorade powder, even just a dash of the powder makes a difference.... espeically useful as DWO or as a PWO shake (during or post workout... dextrose).

Are you tryiing to avoid artificial sweeteners (I am)? If not... splenda, ect.

Right now I have Vanilla I have tried so much, all the shit Ive tried sucks....

Tryn2 said:
Can I mask the nasty ass taste of protein powder & still keep it for losing fat efforts ?

What kind of protein are you using? in general, it's hard to mask the taste, but it usually depends on the brand. Try mixing in UDO's choice into your protein.

Mr.X said:
What kind of protein are you using? in general, it's hard to mask the taste, but it usually depends on the brand. Try mixing in UDO's choice into your protein.

I am using designers brand from a local wholesale wharehouse...I have tried a bunch its rough. I tried it in pudding couldnt mask it...Im trying to find something I can blend in a blender to cover that taste. Im getting ready to try lemons...Lol

yeah i have Optimums double rich chocolate. I like it better than chocolate milk, i actually look forward to drinking it. You can also pick up a 10 pound bag on ebay for 35 bucks lol.

Chaddycakes said:
yeah i have Optimums double rich chocolate. I like it better than chocolate milk, i actually look forward to drinking it. You can also pick up a 10 pound bag on ebay for 35 bucks lol.

Thats what I have as well, I love that stuff blended with milk. I swear its as good as any chocolate milk.

Top Bottom