Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can i lose my belly fat by simply starving it off?

eyeh8god666

im about 5 foot 10 180 i got a small gut right now could i get rid of it by just lowering my food intake to one or 2 meals a day?

Sure, you could do that. But you would also lose a ton of muscle, and screw your metabolism up making it harder to get rid of fat. You could end up a skinnier, yet fatter person than you started.

Personally, this is not the route I would choose.

As long as you have a very clean diet with high protein and low carbs and you hit the cardio 4-5 times a week that belly should come off. An E/C/A stack would help a good deal in the fat loss as well. Good Luck!

M18

Belly Fat

Agreed about the belly fat deal. 40 with minor guns and a belly . . Need some help also, doing cardio 3Xwk 25 mins each session . .

Question: what is ECA ?

Cheers

E/C/A is Ephedrine, caffine, asprine stack. You can buy the stuff and make your own or these products are good E/C/A stack: Adipokinetix, MD6, Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, ect...

M18

bro you're 5'10" and 180...you should be saying that you're gonna start eating more. I'm over here TRYING to gain weight. I'm only 5'7 " and around 183. You can't be lazy and idiotic and expect to lose weight by not eating. Instead become serious about what you're doing. If you want to burn fat gain muscle, more muscle the more fat/calories they burn. Get into the gym bro.

Actually you increase your metabolism with increased muscle mass, how ever ----- I reached a point where I could not stand the extra fat on my abs and luv handles.
Why would anyone call fat on your waist luv handles-I hate them

Any way my 3 part solution: (just finished this today)

21 days clen
10 days ECA
21 days clen

Cardio, weights, clean diet on the above then your ready.

12 days on DNP
cardio---forget weights after day four----
and forget the gym after day 8

Low calorie, high protein diet, Zero simple carbs-you will lose not just weight but you will lose FAT.

And towards the end of the cycle you would rather eat a snicker bar than get laid. It is hard but it works.

Go for it.

its true im trying to find the easy way out without having to do cardio. i have been starving myself for the last 2 days and i feel like shit. my stomach seems to have started shrinking a bit though. id like to somehow burn off my extra fat while still staying at the same weight if thats possible

Top Bottom