Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i lose bodyfat on a mild restrictive diet: Whole W bread, cheeze, sauces??

Shoot Me Up

I eat protien every 2.5 hours which consists of eather chicken breasts, steak (every other day), beef (fat drained with paper towels), Tuna and shakes (please note that i use marinades also for my chicken or terriki sauce to help me consumer chicken)

With carbs, I get them from the shakes, 2 slices of whole wheat bread with at least 2 meals a day, and potatoes. (when i have terrible EQ cravings, i will munch meagerly on vegtable chips, Pickles, jello (sugar free), and Air-popped corn.

for my fat, I like to have cheeze, olive oil, EFA regardless to what other fat i am having, and natural fats from the protiens...

thats about what my diet consists of...if i get

I am not looking to go Amazingly strict as i need to maintain somewhat of a normal lifestyle but at the same token this diet blows away what i was eating such as pastries, fried foods and what not.

my question to you is guys, if i eat in moderation for every portion, can i expect a good amount of fat loss along with my 30minutes post cardio after workouts in the morning on empty stomach (5 times a day) plus test/eq/fina cycle...........?????

Seriously..

If you want to loose a lot of weight and fat, the way to do itis to eliminate carbs, and increase protein and FAT. No sh*t. It works.
So hambergers(no bun), bacon fried or grilled chicken protein shakes with no carbs(that means NO sugar too, look for stevia sweeteners). No pasta, no rice, no bread. Your body will then draw from fat what it needs.
I believe its called the Atkins diet and it works.

sorry Marky but i am going to need better advice because no carbs=LOSS OF MUSCLE GAINS!!! and i dont want that!! i want to lose bodyfat to a minimal which will allow me to gain muscle!!

Shoot Me Up said:
sorry Marky but i am going to need better advice because no carbs=LOSS OF MUSCLE GAINS!!! and i dont want that!! i want to lose bodyfat to a minimal which will allow me to gain muscle!!

i did a CKD (no carb diet) last spring and dropped from 230 to 200 with visible muslce gains.

doing the same thing now and after 4 weeks have already started to see some abs and have maintained my weight. basically trading fat off for muscle.

the low carb diets WORK. they're not fun, but you get used to it. and if you can stick to it you'll see some amazing fat loss and possible muscle gains. u gotta keep your fat intake high though or it doesn't work.

all diets create a caloric deficit and that is what makes you burn fat... you could lose a lot of fat on a 1200 calorie carb/protien diet and you could lose a lot of fat on a 1200 calorie fat protien diet...

get some carbs/protien in b4 that am workout and get a good amount of protien throughout the day....

it seems like you got a pretty good idea on what you have to do... cut out those snacks and you will be set...

also if you want a bit more help.. sit down at nite and write down everything you want to eat and the times then the next day write it all down again and when you mess up make a note on why/how it happened and dont let it happen again...

good luck

Shoot Me Up said:

With all the extra protein in the diet, you wont lose musle mass.
The point of the diet is when you ready to stop bulking and start showing. Ive been at this 25 years. Lots of real life trial and error.
Low carb diets give results. Just my and many others experiences.

Top Bottom