Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I buy any NYC supp at GNC?

And buy quick cause I believe supplies are running out and once they are gone it will no longer be manufactured.

gsxr1000 said:
And buy quick cause I believe supplies are running out and once they are gone it will no longer be manufactured.

How do you know this? And why is that? If it works why would they stop making it?

gonelifting said:

How do you know this? And why is that? If it works why would they stop making it?

it is no longer manufactured. the fda, likely at the behest of the DEA- as norephedrine can be used to make meth, regulated the raw materials out of existance. (at least for supps).. as to last question see previous

Visa does gift cards now. My mom and pops got a $300 one for my lil sister this Christmas. It costed them $6 to get it...but she gets to use it anywhere like a regular credit card.

Perhaps you should look into it? ROFL. What will probably happen is that you will need a credit card to get one lol.

Re: Re: Can I buy any NYC supp at GNC?

Mr.X said:

I think www.anabolicfitness.com
AF STORE
take money orders, or if you contact them I think they can work something out for your NYC

Mr.X

At the rate that NYC has been selling lately, about how much longer do you think AF's supply of it will last?

Top Bottom