x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Can fasting fix my kidney's?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can fasting fix my kidney's? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: My doctor diagnosed me with a kindey disease and he blames it on my size and also my steroid abuse. I am now 45 years old and started using steroids at 18 and some cycles I did I look back and cannot believe what I did to my body. Bottom line is my kidney's are in bad shape and I am desperate for a solution. I don't want to die young. I wish I knew about fasting a while ago and I promise I will do it going forward, but Does fasting work for kidney's or am i screwed?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Can fasting fix my kidney's?

My doctor diagnosed me with a kindey disease and he blames it on my size and also my steroid abuse. I am now 45 years old and started using steroids at 18 and some cycles I did I look back and cannot believe what I did to my body. Bottom line is my kidney's are in bad shape and I am desperate for a solution. I don't want to die young. I wish I knew about fasting a while ago and I promise I will do it going forward, but Does fasting work for kidney's or am i screwed?

Re: Can fasting fix my kidney's?

Quote Quote posted by Rubin45 View Post
    My doctor diagnosed me with a kindey disease and he blames it on my size and also my steroid abuse. I am now 45 years old and started using steroids at 18 and some cycles I did I look back and cannot believe what I did to my body. Bottom line is my kidney's are in bad shape and I am desperate for a solution. I don't want to die young. I wish I knew about fasting a while ago and I promise I will do it going forward, but Does fasting work for kidney's or am i screwed?
    You need to do more fasting and less steroids. Take time off and really cleanse, detox your body.

the kidney's won't be fixed directly by fasting, but the good news is that when you stop using steroids we have seen the studies that show most people will bounce back. we discuss this in the flex wheeler podcast
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Let this be a lesson to other members.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Stay lean and mean like I do and you won't have to worry about kidney's so much. it is the guys who are too damn big who have kidney issues or who never take break from the gear. I run tons of gear but I take time off including fasting!

You really just need to stop using steroids all together forever. Make healthier choices with your diet and definitely incorporate some fasting techniques into your routine. Drinking lots of water is also good for your kidneys.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

stay hydrated and take n2guard

Good Bro SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    the kidney's won't be fixed directly by fasting, but the good news is that when you stop using steroids we have seen the studies that show most people will bounce back. we discuss this in the flex wheeler podcast
    It's interesting you should mention that Stevesmi

my kidneys kind of feel weird (not continuously, just a super brief moment of discomfort) im hoping it's just from the lots of calories im consuming having recently stopped my cycle... yet I still have a real big appetite, and from all the food and juice im taking in & the resulting defecation--... my stomach, and related like the kidneys and liver are all in overdrive...(so im drinking lots of water, andd am hoping it goes away and is temprorary)

2 days ago I watched him conduct a long interview in London on ytube, it was like a biography special

in it he talks about a horrific ordeal with kidney transplant....etc., dialysis and the havoc and extreme pain on his body

when is your Flex Wheeler podcast

In fact, it's strange that he did metnion at one point alcohol does have the potential to kill if consumed in a short while, the same w/ birth control pills consumed in a short while, but juice won't do that.... it might cause long term problems, ... but there's surgery for that (as if surgery was an option)

Good Bro SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

To the original poster, I've heard elsewhere like Stevesmi mentioned that the kidneys can regenerate. In fact, I think it was from that inspirational documentary based on a book by Rhonda Byrne "The Secret" widely available on dvd... .