Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can fasting fix my kidney's?

Rubin45

My doctor diagnosed me with a kindey disease and he blames it on my size and also my steroid abuse. I am now 45 years old and started using steroids at 18 and some cycles I did I look back and cannot believe what I did to my body. Bottom line is my kidney's are in bad shape and I am desperate for a solution. I don't want to die young. I wish I knew about fasting a while ago and I promise I will do it going forward, but Does fasting work for kidney's or am i screwed?

My doctor diagnosed me with a kindey disease and he blames it on my size and also my steroid abuse. I am now 45 years old and started using steroids at 18 and some cycles I did I look back and cannot believe what I did to my body. Bottom line is my kidney's are in bad shape and I am desperate for a solution. I don't want to die young. I wish I knew about fasting a while ago and I promise I will do it going forward, but Does fasting work for kidney's or am i screwed?

You need to do more fasting and less steroids. Take time off and really cleanse, detox your body.

You really just need to stop using steroids all together forever. Make healthier choices with your diet and definitely incorporate some fasting techniques into your routine. Drinking lots of water is also good for your kidneys.

the kidney's won't be fixed directly by fasting, but the good news is that when you stop using steroids we have seen the studies that show most people will bounce back. we discuss this in the flex wheeler podcast

It's interesting you should mention that Stevesmi

my kidneys kind of feel weird (not continuously, just a super brief moment of discomfort) im hoping it's just from the lots of calories im consuming having recently stopped my cycle... yet I still have a real big appetite, and from all the food and juice im taking in & the resulting defecation--... my stomach, and related like the kidneys and liver are all in overdrive...(so im drinking lots of water, andd am hoping it goes away and is temprorary)

2 days ago I watched him conduct a long interview in London on ytube, it was like a biography special

in it he talks about a horrific ordeal with kidney transplant....etc., dialysis and the havoc and extreme pain on his body

when is your Flex Wheeler podcast

In fact, it's strange that he did metnion at one point alcohol does have the potential to kill if consumed in a short while, the same w/ birth control pills consumed in a short while, but juice won't do that.... it might cause long term problems, ... but there's surgery for that (as if surgery was an option)

To the original poster, I've heard elsewhere like Stevesmi mentioned that the kidneys can regenerate. In fact, I think it was from that inspirational documentary based on a book by Rhonda Byrne "The Secret" widely available on dvd... .

Top Bottom