Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can any of you recomend a cook book!

orca

I'm lookin for something that is very BBuilder friendly, not a low carb cook book, just something low fat and not huge in the carb area.

A breakfast type book would be awsome, im going to die if I dont figure out a way to get away from all of these eggs.

Thanks
ORCA

try club cavelle....... i think the name of it is "Bodybuilding Recipies"

they have a whole line of books there.......

I dont know about the last three, but I'll tell ya what, that first one sure sounds interesting---------Anyhow this must be one of these funny new morrons that I hear have have been floating around here.

Is that one your talking about club cravelle the one written by the female BBuilder.

diamond-I guess this one must really suck huh.

Thanks proxy I'll check it out.

bump for more, and thanks.
ORCA

orca said:
I dont know about the last three, but I'll tell ya what, that first one sure sounds interesting---------Anyhow this must be one of these funny new morrons that I hear have have been floating around here.

Is that one your talking about club cravelle the one written by the female BBuilder.

diamond-I guess this one must really suck huh.IT IS GOOD, BUT I JUST WENT ON A BULKING DIET SO IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ME NOW

Thanks proxy I'll check it out.

bump for more, and thanks.
ORCA

Top Bottom