Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calories in wine and dieting

bogman

I usually have a glass of red wine with lunch and dinner, I have been trying to lose weight for the last 6 moths but I have very little progress, My diet is low carbs and high protein and I run 4 dyas a week, do you think I haven't been able to see the expected progress because qty of calories in wine? should I stop for good? thank you.

well how many calories are you eating total? you need to be in a deficit to lose weight

wine certainly is NOT helping. a glass for lunch and dinner is excessive. that is 250 calories extra per day you are bringing in and will require 30 minutes of exercise to burn off. not smart

First things first - 2 glasses of wine a day, every day - cut that shit out. I'll have the eqv of 4-6 a week. Not 14. And I'm not trying to lose weight.

And if you eat AND drink too much then you won't lose weight. It's really that simple.

I usually have a glass of red wine with lunch and dinner, I have been trying to lose weight for the last 6 moths but I have very little progress, My diet is low carbs and high protein and I run 4 dyas a week, do you think I haven't been able to see the expected progress because qty of calories in wine? should I stop for good? thank you.

May I ask you why are you taking these two glasses of wine each day? What sort of health benefits are you expecting to get from them? Do you realize that even minimal quantities of alcohol are toxic for the brain, and you are essentially damaging it every day - little by little, but still though.

It is all about calories in vs calories out. It isn't necessarily the 2 glasses of wine but that you are consuming too many calories total.

Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn each day. Then eat 500 less than that. Track your calories with an app like myfitnesspal so you are sure you are eating the right amount every single day

Alcohol is fine in moderation but it is not great for you. It is probably the worst thing you can put into your body in terms of your physique goals. It is an estrogenic, lowers testosterone levels and full of empty calories.

The 'beer belly' you hear about is 100% correct. A glass of wine or a beer here and there is fine but the less alcohol you consume, the better.

If you are trying to loose weight, save the wine for just once a week as a cheat day.

Top Bottom