x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

calories and losing weight

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about calories and losing weight within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: just chiming in if you guys have read some of the data coming out over the past decade about calories and how they arenít as important to weight loss as people think. Like the Bialik study that came out shows that when you eat less calories it does not convert to weight loss like people think. So counting actual calories does nothing to help you lose weight. Do you guys agree with this? Just thought it was interesting because I have tried counting calories and went nowhere so makes sense.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

calories and losing weight

just chiming in if you guys have read some of the data coming out over the past decade about calories and how they arenít as important to weight loss as people think. Like the Bialik study that came out shows that when you eat less calories it does not convert to weight loss like people think. So counting actual calories does nothing to help you lose weight. Do you guys agree with this? Just thought it was interesting because I have tried counting calories and went nowhere so makes sense.

Re: calories and losing weight

I think calories matter of course but what you eat matters more. 1000 calories from white sugar vs 1000 calories from steak is a different story.

that is correct. there isn't a single study that exists that shows counting calories helps lose weight

losing weight has to do with calories in but also calories out too and hormones. that is why calorie deficit diets never work.

even if you consider calories out you have to remember a 1 hour weight training session burns barely more calories then sitting on your ass watching tv. (sorry but that is true). so you have to eat foods that keep your metabolism strong. eating crappy food will not do that.

focus on types of calories, not amount
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

One obvious issue is people cut cals. Lose weight. The go back to exactly what they did before and say 'and I regained the weight'. Well d'uh.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

bro think about it man, it is so simple. when you crash calories down you will also crash your metabolism down. so you end up spinning your wheels over time. i didn't get shredded by counting calories, i got shredded with fasting and eating good foods. even Rig Ramy follows that strategy and he mr O

Eating in a calorie deficit is how you lose weight, thatís science and CANNOT be argued.

If eating in a calorie deficit means you need to Ďcount your caloriesí then yes it works. If you have body composition goals, either losing or gaining weight then itís beneficial to know what youíre putting into your body so that you are expending the right amount of energy to achieve said goal.

Obviously eating clean, whole foods is better but it doesnít trump calories in, calories out Iím afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The debate is typically what does "calories in vs calories out mean"? The argument stems from calories either being just a black and white eat less than you consume vs the idea that hormones play a significant role in the process as well.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***