Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

# Calories burnt when Snowboarding?

dr0832

Anyone have any info on about how many calories you burn per hour while snowboarding at a medium pace? I went totoday and it was great but then I was so hungry at lunch and ate a slice of pizza, chicken fingers, and mozzarella sticks. I will have to pack a lunch from now on, although it was really nice eating that shit after not having it for 6 months.

According to fitday.com for me, general skiing burns 350 calories per hour. I say for me cuz my fiday is programmed for me. They didn't have snowboarding as an option.

When I've gone skiing & take a lunch, a rotisserie chicken is awesome at lunchtime!! Or if you make a baked chicken yourself it just seems to taste better.

When i snowboard i feel it in the quads. Alot.

I have to stop and rest sometimes because my quads burn so much when in colorado.....

I would guess that it burns a good amount of calories based on how I feel during, and afterward.

also depends on what you are doing..

if you are hiking the park you will burn a lot more then if just riding.. if you are riding tougher terrain you will burn more then going down the bunny slope..

but i would say at least 400 an hour is a good amount..

Top Bottom