Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calorie question

davidtyree

[FONT=&quot]I'm fairly new to the game. I work 28 days on and 28 dayz off on a tug and barge. When I am home I work out 5 days a week with cardio, but at work all we have is a bow flex so my sessions are not as intense and I do full body every other day and cardio just about everyday. My question is when I am home I shoot for around 3800 calories. I plan on shooting for 3000 maybe less when at work. So my question is do you think this will work. I am trying to bulk up to 210. I currently weigh in around 205. Do you think this will keep me from just getting fat and maintain what I have. I tried to explain best I could. Any questions just ask. Any help, suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.[/FONT]

Honestly, you will have to try it and see. Everyone is very different in these regards so it's hard to say this number of calories is what you need for this work. Try tracking all you consume and your training and then adjust based on the results you get

there is no magic # for how many calories a person needs but i can assure you that at your weight there is absolutely zero reason to need that many calories in a day. if you keep eating more and more you are actually making it harder for your body to absorb nutrients. a healthy and clean body needs way less food than someone who is huge but super sick inside

Top Bottom