Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caloric deficit

formula22

Can an extreme caloric deficit be safe ? Can I have effects of extreme cut in certain amount of food or portions of food? I want to make sure its safe. thanks.

it is all about genetics, homeostasis, and diet lifestyle. not DIETING, but diet lifestyle. meal timing is crucial, what you eat, when you eat, etc.

i don't count my calories EVER. it DOES NOT WORK because a calorie isn't a calorie in terms of if you eat 500 calories raw nuts it won't have the same effect as 500 calories of pizza.

think about this logically.. the 'experts' say that if a 200 pound man eats in a 500 calorie deficit a day you will lose 1 pound a week. does that mean after 200 weeks you will lose 200 pounds and weigh nothing? NO of course not. calorie deficit eating DOES NOT WORK for this reason.. it is weight watchers BS. it will work initially, but overtime it does not work

Can an extreme caloric deficit be safe ? Can I have effects of extreme cut in certain amount of food or portions of food? I want to make sure its safe. thanks.

Why do you need to use an extreme deficit?

For a short period of time - yes it's safe.

For a long period of time, it'll slow down your metabolism

If you look at it the right way and have the proper planning, fasting can be a great tool. Not necessarily an "extreme caloric deficit" but a fasting protocol.

Top Bottom