Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calcium problems

yuhulunts

I have been drinking milk my whole life. i usually go through a gallon a day. so i went to the doctor and took a test and my calcium levels were really low so my doctor said i should up my milk intake. how does this make any sense?

it doesn't make sense and doctors have no clue about nutrition. they took literally 1 class on it

when you drink milk it will LEECH your body of minerals. it is hard for even 'smart' people to understand but consuming something that has a lot of calcium (like milk) does not mean your body increases the amount of calcium present. instead what is happening is the milk is an acid so it lowers your minerals. that is why the USA drinks the most milk in the world and has the most osteoperosis, but countries in south Asia drink no milk and have zero osteoperosis. weird huh?

the milk is actually the culrpit here. stop drinking the milk. switch to spring water and your calcium will improve.

There are lots of better sources of calcium. I wouldnt be drinking milk. If you ensure you are eating a variety of veggies you will get most of the vitamins and minerals you need.

here is another fact: milk contains a sugar in it. yes you heard that right. a SUGAR called lactose. guess what that lactose does in your body? that is right, it actually destroys calcium in the body

why don't you tell your doctor that. oh and here is the study, not that most people believe in science anymore anyway https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10333083

You would probably be better served by dark green vegetables with calcium.

You must have normal amount of vitamin D in your body, which helps in calcium absorption. I usually get vitamin D naturally from sunlight but you can also take from supplements.

Top Bottom