Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying organic

I don't worry about the organic label, it's mostly marketing. I do avoid processed foods though.

Sometimes I buy organic although I am very sceptic about it.
Who knows if the product sold in your local grocery store is actually organic? The label they put on it doesn't mean anything so you might be just paying higher price for the same exact quality.

you should absolutely be buying organic. eating dead food that was drenched in pesticides and grown in dead soil is pointless. you are getting zero benefits.

it is very hard to get an organic label so no it isn't a scam. and yes organic can be a bit more pricey, but it is harder to grow something without pesticides DUH.

80% of people reading this are deficient in minerals. low boron and zinc will cause low testosterone levels. so it absolutely will effect your gains and your health.

and if you still are being ignorant on this check this out. when people die and they can't figure out who they are, they will run tests to determine where they are from based on the pesticides and type of minerals in their body because of the foods they ate. how funny is that? so if you are still saying it doesn't matter you are dead wrong. it makes a huge difference where your foods come from.

Does everyone try to eat organic ? Or is it just too expensive to manage ? What’s your thoughts on eating organic.?
Well i feel it's the biggest marketing scam by the food industry, so that should tell you my thoughts on it.

I work in the food processing industry, and have for 20 years. I happen to know a great deal on the subject of quality control and GMP.

I wouldnt ever waste my money on it. 2 to 3 times the price for the same thing. For those that want to, more power to them. Not me.

Well i feel it's the biggest marketing scam by the food industry, so that should tell you my thoughts on it.

I work in the food processing industry, and have for 20 years. I happen to know a great deal on the subject of quality control and GMP.

I wouldnt ever waste my money on it. 2 to 3 times the price for the same thing. For those that want to, more power to them. Not me.

you are actually right here. if it is a packaged product that says organic then it is still dead food and from that perspective makes no difference really, except it was derived from a place that practices organic farming which is better for the environment.

but that isn't what people are talking about when they mention organic. they are talking about eating foods not drenched in pesticides. like the way we have eaten food for 2M years before the 1970's came around and farmers started drenching their shit in pesticides cause they were too lazy to farm the way their parents and grandparents did. it was all about cutting corners and saving $$$.

surely you do not believe that pesticides (man made substances that kill and are used in wars to mass kill people) in our foods are good for us. if you do then you should look up the stats on people who work around pesticides for a living. it is not something you need to be putting in your body.. also check out the amount of damage pesticides in our soil that runs off into lakes and rivers does to wildlife.

Top Bottom