Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Butter vs Margarine

davidaguilar19

What is healthier –butter, or margarine? I have read today an article saying thatmargarine is better because it is made with vegetable fats, andbutter with animal fats, which makes sense to me. So between the two– what is healthier?

Yes, in spite of the popular belief that margarine is awful for one's health, it is in fact healthier than butter, as it is made with vegetable fats, instead of the animal fats found in butter, so there are less chances of crashing your cholesterol with margarine. However, both products are full of fat and calories, so you need to be careful when eating them, and control the amounts being eaten.

Oh, I see that this was right then! That is very interesting! Of course I don't eat this butter or margarine with table spoons, but ocassionally for cooking a little, or something like that I don;t think this will be criminal for the diet.

Butter is WAY healthier. Butter from grass fed cows is actually a super food. High in CLA and omega 3 fatty acids.

That saturated fat in grass fed butter is primarily short chain fatty acids which are more likely to be burned as energy then stored as body fat.

Just think about it logically - what sounds healthier? Something natural or something artificial made in a chemical lab?

Top Bottom