Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Busy and Unpredictable Work Schedule...

AClarke

Hi all-
In a week I will be starting a job in NYC and will have no choice but to suffer through a 1 hr commute back and forth everyday. I have trained super-hard this summer and do not want to lose my gains and overall level of health and leanness.

Everyone knows a health nut is always prepared so....

What type of meals should I pack with me and how can I arrange them so that I hit approximately 2,000-2,500 Cals a day???

In the mornings, my staple breakfast is

6 Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Oatmeal
1 Apple or Pear

Where can I go from here? Thanks... :Chef:

AClarke said:
Hi all-
In a week I will be starting a job in NYC and will have no choice but to suffer through a 1 hr commute back and forth everyday. I have trained super-hard this summer and do not want to lose my gains and overall level of health and leanness.

Everyone knows a health nut is always prepared so....

What type of meals should I pack with me and how can I arrange them so that I hit approximately 2,000-2,500 Cals a day???

In the mornings, my staple breakfast is

6 Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Oatmeal
1 Apple or Pear

Where can I go from here? Thanks... :Chef:[/QUOTE
I understand the hectic work schedule issue. Sometimes I get to go home in 12 hours;Sometimes 36 hours. The messed up thing is I usually don't know what it will be. I just take a big cooler with lots of stuff. I pre plan, a lot. On my days off I cook tons of chicken, boil eggs, ect. and pack them in single serving containers. I know how many cals, ptotein, ect. is in each container. I toss it in my cooler and I'm good to go. It just takes developing a routine. It's a pain at first but then it becomes second nature. Sometimes u need to get creative so u aren't eating the same stuff all of the time. That's the fun part. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Top Bottom