Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burning calories vs not consuming calories

I'll tell you what i do and what i avoid. I avoid doing cardio on an empty stomach #1. Even at low intensity not all the energy comes from fat, and the hard earned lean muscle mass you gained, i wouldn't want to use any of this as energy. I would do cardio for 15-20min max after weights. I know your glycogen stores are not completely depleted after weights, you still have a little in reserves and therefor i wouldn't do more than 15min. worth of cardio. While bulking i do notice i gain less fat if i do a little cardio here and there, plus it's very good on CV system. Just like w/ the weights, make sure you eat somethign before, like 1 hour before you hit weights or cardio. Keep is short, and intensity is up to you. I personally like higher intensity for a short time, better way to keep heart healthy and raise metabolism for a longer period of time. The low intensity is good on empty stomach but i would do that more when trying to lean out. Hope somewhere in here is the answer to your question ;)
good luck

Hbone said:
Patro 1. Dont believe the cal expenditure. Damn near impossible to burn 300cals sprinting for twenty min. 2. Need more info, weight Bf and try to establish the Bmr. Then its simple science cals in cals out. It is much more effective for body fat loss to eat a sub maintence level of calorie.

Also much more affective to do your lifting then do a slow pace fat burning workout on the treadmill after you have depleated blood sugar while lifting. This I refer to as your fat burner.

If you weigh 150 lbs, you burn about 100 cals per mile, so you can easily burn 300 cals in 20 min, at 6:40 min/miles.

I am no expert but I know what works for me.

Eat every 2-3 hours of the right foods then when you run, anything over 20 mins wil be doing wonders.

I would run 45 min or switch it up run then ride the bike. Just do it for 20 + mins.

Also, what works for me is when I run a qtr mile walk .10 then run a qtr. ect... try this it might help.

One thing I have learned VERY IMPORTANT

This HAS to be a lifestyle change not just a quick fix. Not just a diet. To make this work you have to "re-learn" how to eat.

LIFESTYLE CHANGE

Hope this helps

Top Bottom