Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulletproof coffee- can this diet be effective if only carb cycling during the week

splizzit

Hi guys,

Let’s say an individual has just come off a 12-20 week bulk cycle (last 12 weeks AAS).
no pct, trt instead. now wishes to lose a little fat from 17%-15% or less. Carb cycling with high carbs on heavy exercise days and low carbs with higher fats on off or less strenuous days has worked.
Now I would recommend a 6-8 week 4 off 1 on “keto” style diet, but I remember it taking a long time for the body to realize it’s not gonna get any carbs so it needs to switch to fat. In the meantime, complete lethargy. My question is if you’re just going to carb cycle, is doing the bullet proof coffee and high fat day going to be effective? because you’re not giving you your your body a chance to get used to it if you just eat carbs in a day or 3. Would it be better to deplete glycogen with a high protein day instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are overcomplicating stuff

carb cycling simply means you eat more carbs on heavy workload days. and you eat less carbs on lazy days.

you should not be getting lethargic while carb cycling. the carbs you should be getting should be healthy carbs. no one said it was okay to eat a bunch of pasta, bread, and pizza on carb days

i'm sensing you have some major insulin resistance going on. if so you need to blowup your diet bro. time to read my fasting Ebook in my signature and fix things now before they get worse

Hi guys,

Let’s say an individual has just come off a 12-20 week bulk cycle (last 12 weeks AAS).
no pct, trt instead. now wishes to lose a little fat from 17%-15% or less. Carb cycling with high carbs on heavy exercise days and low carbs with higher fats on off or less strenuous days has worked.
Now I would recommend a 6-8 week 4 off 1 on “keto” style diet, but I remember it taking a long time for the body to realize it’s not gonna get any carbs so it needs to switch to fat. In the meantime, complete lethargy. My question is if you’re just going to carb cycle, is doing the bullet proof coffee and high fat day going to be effective? because you’re not giving you your your body a chance to get used to it if you just eat carbs in a day or 3. Would it be better to deplete glycogen with a high protein day instead?

Blah, blah, blah... All I saw was I've not done any PCT and I wanna cruise / do TRT, The coffee means nothing .

Blah, blah, blah... All I saw was I've not done any PCT and I wanna cruise / do TRT, The coffee means nothing .

its not about the coffee. its about the diet. just using bulletproof as example.
1. some say cutting during trt is harder and more catabolic. to wait until back blast to cut cuz muscle sparing effects.
2. is it worthless to do super low carb high fat days unless your truly going keto.

this is the right forum? right? not the blah blah forum. the diet and bodybuilding forum.

What are carbs? Your body's immediate and fast energy source.

if you are not exercising, it makes sense to limit your carb intake.

I have one carb/protein on training days and carb/fat on rest day diet for lots of clients with great success. It makes sense logically when you think about it

This is not even close to a keto style diet. If you want to access your fat storage without doing a keto diet look into intermittent fasting.

Bullet proof coffee is a nice thing. But its main purpose from what i understand is for better cognitive function. Maily front the mct oil and the caffeine. Its a great carb free treat.

This is not even close to a keto style diet. If you want to access your fat storage without doing a keto diet look into intermittent fasting.

Bullet proof coffee is a nice thing. But its main purpose from what i understand is for better cognitive function. Maily front the mct oil and the caffeine. Its a great carb free treat.

If you are doing BPC but not following a Keto diet of HFLC then it’s going to blow union your face. Keto diet is little to no carb to rise ketones and use fat as energy when becoming fatvadapted.

If you are doing BPC but not following a Keto diet of HFLC then it’s going to blow union your face. Keto diet is little to no carb to rise ketones and use fat as energy when becoming fatvadapted.

but dont you still have to “carb up” once a week? is it sustainable to never eat carbs?

Sorry i dont understand the acronyms you used

but dont you still have to “carb up” once a week? is it sustainable to never eat carbs?

My understandin is that you want to stay at 20-40 carbs a day to stay on ketosis. By carbing up you are falling out of ketosis. You should buy the test stripes to test your ketones.

Top Bottom