Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and whole milk?

Lonsdale

hi guys,

sorry if this has been asked elsewhere which i'm sure it has, but i don't have a search forum facility...

i'm in my bulking phase now (my first) and i'm on the 5*5 routine, hoping to get a calorific surplus.

anyhow how does drinking plain whole milk sound? 1 pint is 450 calories and around 20 grams of protein. how come so few ppl seem to take it these days? sure it's relatively high in fat, but surely if my overall fat intake is about 60g in my bulking phase that's ok? i could top up the protein content with a spoon or so of dried skimmed milk powder...

any comments? and advice would be gratefully recieved.

Whole milk isn't the best source of fats because they are mostly satured. While natural sat. fats are good, too many can have harmful effects. Most people choose to drink lower fat or skim milk and get their fats from EFA's.

sublime35 said:
Whole milk isn't the best source of fats because they are mostly satured. While natural sat. fats are good, too many can have harmful effects. Most people choose to drink lower fat or skim milk and get their fats from EFA's.

Quoted for truth.

Top Bottom