Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking w/o milk and eggs is not bulking!!!

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
its crazy how many bulk diets i see on here that are loaded with shakes and fish and have no milk, eggs, and little to no beef. what the hell kind of diet is that.

here is my current diet

2:am hamburger with spinach on ezekiel bread milk, water

5:30 am big blast

6:am eggs, turkey bacon, milk, oj, oats, water

9:am chicken, milk, broccoli, sweat tater, nuts, milk, water

12:pm steak, oats, mixed green salad, nuts, milk, water

gym big blast

3:pm chicken white rice

4pm steak, eggs, broccoli, rice, milk, water

7:pm chicken, oats, mixed greens, milk, water

10pm eggs, nuts, milk, broccoli, water

and i drink milk between a lot of these meals.

i consider this to be an effective bulking diet. i really dont get how a person can grow off of 3 meals a day and a bunch of shakes. shit i dont even think i could manage to prevent losing 3lbs per day with that.

so if you are one of them how bout showing me your diet and tell me your progress with it so maybe i can learn a little something.

hey joe...thought i would make you a little jealous. My friend raises chickens and he feeds them flaxseed for their food, so the eggs are utlra rich in omegas....then on top of that he runs 2 or 3 roosters so the eggs are fertilized...so they have even more protien in them...they are the perfect source for everything....

agreed. burgers,steaks,WHOLE milk,eggs WITH the yolks and lots good fats and crbs .. everybody is afaid to eat..people wanna look like freaks but eat like runway models. sigh . If I dont feel like I haveta crap or vomit Im not eating enough to growww

hey joe...thought i would make you a little jealous. My friend raises chickens and he feeds them flaxseed for their food, so the eggs are utlra rich in omegas....then on top of that he runs 2 or 3 roosters so the eggs are fertilized...so they have even more protien in them...they are the perfect source for everything....

nice. i couldnt bear eating the fertile eggs its just wierd to me lol. i do use a high quality scratch that has flax in it. i mix that 50/50 with layer pellet

ahhh joe you dont like eating the litle un-born chickies????lol

ah.. shit you got me on that one. i get laughet at all the time. my friends like to hunt and shit and i just cant do it. its funny though i have no problem eating my chickens just not the chicks.

Love my eggs.

I've been making a super-protein shake recently ;) (400ml milk / 3 scoops of protein / 4 eggs / 200g low fat yoghurt / Ice)- throw that in a blender and you get about 100g Protein. Kicks ass. Work keeps me ridiculously busy, so that can really help add any Protein I missed or give me a great kick start in the morning.

I love it bro. I admittingly need to add more Milk to my diet. I got the eggs and red meat covered though :evil:

hey joe, how are your carb portions for them to add up to 1200-1300 grams a day? just curious?

about 100g per meal. 200 post w/o meal after the big blast than the little bit in each glass of milk between the meals

Top Bottom