Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking w/o milk and eggs is not bulking!!!

I am pretty sure evidence suggests that drinking/eating raw eggs is actually dangerous and increases the chances of samonella etc, but feel free to correct me. Anyone?

yes ive read that. but as i said in my post i only eat natrual free range eggs that i get from my friend i would never eat raw commercially produced eggs no f++++n way . though i will eat shop bought eggs ( boiled or fried never raw) when i cant get any eggs fro my friend , the hens stop laying for a bit when the weather turn cold.

I dunno whether it makes a difference if they are free-ranged from your mate or shop bought battery farmed eggs in terms of salmonella disease.
Input anyone?!

I am pretty sure evidence suggests that drinking/eating raw eggs is actually dangerous and increases the chances of samonella etc, but feel free to correct me. Anyone?

This is of course true. ANY food that's not been heated to 160f for 1m can allow for the transmission of salmonella.

The myth is that eggs have a higher chance of containing salmonella than other foods. Modern produced eggs have a very low incidence rate of salmonella, and all of it is outside the shell (as the insides of a good egg are sterile).

The reason eggs shouldn't be consumed raw is their content of a protein known as Avidin. Avidin "collects" biotin in your GI tract and inactivates it. Biotin, a B vitamin that is very important for energy metabolism.

Additionally, the calories and protein availability of cooked foods increases, as cooking denatures proteins which allows for better absorption.

Top Bottom