Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking w/o milk and eggs is not bulking!!!

milk is a perfect meal...........for a baby cow. i'll have to find some of the amazing researches i've read about cows milk and human consumption. our bodies don't break down milk and absorb it very well after age three i believe. now days they add so much sugar to it as well to make it taste better. i use goats milks/whey due to it's lact of lactose and how closely it resembles human breast milk. it also absorbs many many times more than cows milk.

i think that research falls a bit short of amazing. i would consider it to be bs. unless they conducted their studies on lactose intollerant people but that doesnt apply here. i bet there are 100 studies that say milk is good to every 1 that says its not.

but regardless of all the worthless studies its been proven over and over again that milk is a huge + to muscle development.

i think that research falls a bit short of amazing. i would consider it to be bs. unless they conducted their studies on lactose intollerant people but that doesnt apply here. i bet there are 100 studies that say milk is good to every 1 that says its not.

but regardless of all the worthless studies its been proven over and over again that milk is a huge + to muscle development.

actually u're bet is wrong...pretty much the other way around. growing up we all heard how good milk was for us, these "studies" were all from "milk companies". there are 2500+ studies done by top notch research school and labs saying how bad milk is for our bodies. if you could get ahold of some human breast milk try and see how that works :D lol.

im not talking about health or every day people. im talking about muscle building from the stand point of a bb'er or pl'er who uses aas and other compounds. this changes everything. and unfortunately this is the reason that these studies are usually so far off. its just not the same. if you floored it every time you got in your every day car you would beat the piss out of it and it would break down quick. if you drove around the streats following all road laws in your nitro funny car you would beat the piss out of in and it would break down in no time. they are both cars but they are far from the same. milk is a tried and true method. i understand that its not a good choice for some but i refuse to even consider that those studies you mentioned relate to even 20% of the people in these 2 sports.

Last edited:
and i'll have to pass on the breast milk lol

im not talking about health or every day people. im talking about muscle building from the stand point of a bb'er or pl'er who uses aas and other compounds. this changes everything. and unfortunately this is the reason that these studies are usually so far off. its just not the same. if you floored it every time you got in your every day car you would beat the piss out of it and it would break down quick. if you drove around the streats following all road laws in your nitro funny car you would beat the piss out of in and it would break down in no time. they are both cars but they are far from the same. milk is a tried and true method. i understand that its not a good choice for some but i refuse to even consider that those studies you mentioned relate to even 20% of the people in these 2 sports.

yep

I thought the egg-yolk contained fat you DONT want?
eggs are one of the best things you can eat . raw is best if you can find a good natrual free range source . i buy all mine from a friend that keeps his own chickens that he feeds on corn flax seed and vegatables ill have(and have had for many years) about 10/12 a day raw or lightly fried all my blood work is perfect .

Hummm... I might stop removing the yolk then (I eat 6 a day) but they are heavily fried. I always thought raw eggs was a myth propagated by Rocky et al

Hummm... I might stop removing the yolk then (I eat 6 a day) but they are heavily fried. I always thought raw eggs was a myth propagated by Rocky et al
its only that the heat from cooking destroys alot of the benefits from the good fats n cholestorals in the yolks .both rocky and chuck noris eat raw eggs :D.
as for milk i never drink i prefer natrual yogurt

Top Bottom