Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking w/o milk and eggs is not bulking!!!

Joe how many calories are you getting down you then?

As for milk and eggs, I have 3 per day of:

500ml skimmed milk (hate whole)
50g oats
1 bannana
7 egg white.

Yum.

roughly 8000 per day

cholesterol itself doesnt really have much of an impact on blood cholesterol levels. the cholesterol in eggs actually improves both ldl and hdl cholesterol and therefore lower the risks of having a heart attack or stroke. so all in all i think the good out weighs the bad. i have my cholesterol checked every month and have never broke 400.

thats intersting... i think il start adding a couple whole eggs to my diet before bed with the cottage cheese instead of peanut butter sandwich w/ the cottage cheese. switch things up a bit couldnt hurt :D

thats intersting... i think il start adding a couple whole eggs to my diet before bed with the cottage cheese instead of peanut butter sandwich w/ the cottage cheese. switch things up a bit couldnt hurt :D

just keep in mind that the only way to know for sure how your cholesterol levels are is to get them checked.

yah 4 pints of milk is like 2.7 litres I think. 65 cals or so in 100ml of whole milk. So have 4 pints everyday of milk thats an easy 1755 cals extra a day!

But then again Im growing right now and loosing BF at the same time (kinda slow), some days I only eat like 3 meals other days I eat like 8-9... lol

yah 4 pints of milk is like 2.7 litres I think. 65 cals or so in 100ml of whole milk. So have 4 pints everyday of milk thats an easy 1755 cals extra a day!

But then again Im growing right now and loosing BF at the same time (kinda slow), some days I only eat like 3 meals other days I eat like 8-9... lol

things are a little different for you do to your age. your body is naturally equipped for growth and development so you can get away with not being so intense with the diet. dont worry when you get to be about 20-25 you will have to fight hard for every pound and even harder to keep it. and about every 5 years from that point you hit a new level of resistance. you lucky prick. fuck i wish i started at 14. id of been gettin some though!!! :FRlol:

things are a little different for you do to your age. your body is naturally equipped for growth and development so you can get away with not being so intense with the diet. dont worry when you get to be about 20-25 you will have to fight hard for every pound and even harder to keep it. and about every 5 years from that point you hit a new level of resistance. you lucky prick. fuck i wish i started at 14. id of been gettin some though!!! :FRlol:

yeah, it makes me think somtimes - imagine where I'd be at and what I'd look like if I managed to keep my diet strict...

But then on the other hand I think look at me now, Im massive compared to other people in classes at school, Im relatively strong, right now Im slowly loosing bf whilst getting stronger and getting a bit bigger and I dont have to stress about diet too much so maybe it wouldnt be worth the hassle.

And you said youself, you dont get any at my age unless your cut up lol, young girls dont appreciate the mass unless its with low BF and my 18% bf isnt really a popular look atm lol

The things I do everyday though are this:

(Mon-Fri)
some fruit, milk, whey and coffee for breakfast

a whole packet of chicken which is 40g protein with pepers and salad and tortilla wraps at lunch

eat when I get home from school, then have tea then eat again after the gym

its saturday and sunday that my diet is fucked cuz my the time iv woke up and done my cardio its like 12.30pm... lol

I know milk is great for bulking, unfortunately im lactose intolerant and milk just tears me up, is Soy Milk any good for bulking? Its the only kind I can handle.

I know milk is great for bulking, unfortunately im lactose intolerant and milk just tears me up, is Soy Milk any good for bulking? Its the only kind I can handle.

if you put some protein powder in it. id have to say soy milk by itself has to be better than nothing but i dont think its much of a muscle building protein. i do not count any soy protein that i consume on a daily basis.

soy milk is good for nothing. Milk is great for bulking if you want to get fat and bloated. I'm only half serious, but I don't like the sugar or the lactose, doesn't work for me one bit. I'll have milk occasionally on a carb up day but that is about it. There's not really a place for it in either my bulking, cutting, or maintenance diets.

if you put some protein powder in it. id have to say soy milk by itself has to be better than nothing but i dont think its much of a muscle building protein. i do not count any soy protein that i consume on a daily basis.

wow as simple as that is ive never thought about that. im going to try that right now infact....thanks for the info....yeah i know its not as good for muscle building as regular milk, just gotta do the best i can beccause of the lactose :mad:

Top Bottom