Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up using your diet the Steve way

This is cool, I am going to definitely try this for the new year. I really need to work on my appetite and eat something every 2 hours. Thanks!

When bulking for American Sniper, Bradley Cooper ate every 55 minutes. Now that's something, yikes. He said he'd be stuffed like hell. He was chewing 8000 calories a day.

The guy with the cancer, bro dont eat fast foods like someone tolsd mcdonalds...
[emoji123]stay strong

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk

Hey there, this is a great thread. Let me share with you guys. There are actually many ways to build your physique,
but I found a video that explains an easy and fast ways to do just that

I've actually tried many different ways to build my dream body for 3 years but all failed until, I've found this video,
with the help of this video I've achieved my goal finally!
Here's the link to the video that will give you the solution >>>> https://dausel.co/x3ncam <<<<

Just click on that link above and once you land on the page, just click where it says "I'm not a robot"
so that you will be redirected to the video that shows you how you can achieved your dream body like mine.

Thanks for sharing this diet. I think it is also good if we don't go to gym. Can you also post the diet for those who can't go to gym?

Top Bottom