Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up using your diet the Steve way

Thanks for the diet plan Steve...I will certainly start using it right away. Would you say that you start getting hungry after a while on the diet, or are you constantly force feeding yourself? Also, do you have any links or suggestions for bulking workout plans.

the reason this diet has worked for many guys is it doesn't make you feel bloated and nasty. notice there are no shakes in this diet. that isn't by accident ..

the whole 'shake diet' is actually better for losing weight and making you feel full, its a poor way to actually bulk if you are an ectomorph which is what i designed this diet for.

many of your friends who are guys who drink protein shakes all day stay skinny for a reason. you won't gain mass on shakes. you need real food

To Deeconfrost: No, if your BMR is 1700 odd calories you need to multiply that by an activity level eg 1.2x for little to no exercise and a desk job or x2 would be very active physical job and weight lifting 5x per week THEN you add the 500 calories to get your surplus....

A word of caution on brown rice:

A consumer reports study has found that dangerous levels of arsenic are present in *most* brands of brown rice.

Arsenic in Your Food | Consumer Reports Investigation

Rinse your brown (or white) rice before cooking it, and use at least a 6:1 ratio of water to rice instead of the typical 2:1. You should also limit rice in meals that you eat in restaurants.

Hey Steve trying to bulk up here, how well did the eating every 2 hours work for you? I've heard it speeds up your metabolism, but I'm open to new ideas here.

Edit: screw it I'll try eating every two hours. I've got 4 months to gain 10 lbs. I've been doing a 4 day 5x5 split, I was thinking about switching the reps to sets of 8... yay or nay?

Hey Steve trying to bulk up here, how well did the eating every 2 hours work for you? I've heard it speeds up your metabolism, but I'm open to new ideas here.

Edit: screw it I'll try eating every two hours. I've got 4 months to gain 10 lbs. I've been doing a 4 day 5x5 split, I was thinking about switching the reps to sets of 8... yay or nay?

bro eat eat eat. if you are trying to bulk just eat. it doesn't have to be every 2 hours on the dot.. I would rather you eat a quality meal even if that means its not on the dot every 2 hours if you get what i'm saying.. there isn't a set rule to this except you gotta eat, remember you are bulking here. this isn't a diet for dudes who are overweight. its for skinny guys who want to get bigger and stronger

Top Bottom