Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up using your diet the Steve way

I think diet plan is a better technique than any workouts. You have to maintain your daily routine diet chart and follow it regularly. It will help you to keep your body fit.

Eating every 2 hours? That's kind of impossible. It would feel like eating all day, I have stuff to do, errands to run, classes to attend. How do you expect me eat a meal every 2 hours? It sounds like a good plan, but not practical at all.

Eating every 2 hours? That's kind of impossible. It would feel like eating all day, I have stuff to do, errands to run, classes to attend. How do you expect me eat a meal every 2 hours? It sounds like a good plan, but not practical at all.

Eat small meals frequently. When I went throw basic training years ago we had about 2 min to down a meal. It can be done quickly if you have to. Shove it in your mouth and enjoy it later. Plan your meals ahead of time and carry them with you. I keep a cooler in my backseat and take it everywhere with me. This way Im never without water or food. Dont make excuses, make it happen.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

well i am on the way to bulk can someone light on topic that how much Percent of Protien , Carbs and Fat i need in my whole 5k calorie diet ?

if you have classes to go to and errands and can't get in food constantly then yes you will have a very tough time bulking ... the beauty part though is once you get out of school and start working full time you will likely be able to eat more and won't be on the go so much.

in the mean time you need to get creative.. like joeblow said invest in a cooler and take that with you.. grab a small microwave even and hook that up to a plug between classes and re-heat a meal. OR you can get a bottle of water and heat that up and then dip the chicken in there to warm it up. of course you want to have the chicken cooked ahead of time :) .. also boil some eggs and take them with you, eggs can stay good in a cooler all day after being cooked.

yeah its frustrating but we all were in your shoes at one point

Can you lose weiht too doing this? I have serious weight to loss. I think I'm already big so it's weight that needs to come off. I jump rope and walk on treadmill. I also take a class in karate but I don't know if that's enough. Tryig to make my diet better, drop fast food and go to the gym more.

Can you lose weiht too doing this? I have serious weight to loss. I think I'm already big so it's weight that needs to come off. I jump rope and walk on treadmill. I also take a class in karate but I don't know if that's enough. Tryig to make my diet better, drop fast food and go to the gym more.

You will drop weight and get stronger just by dropping the McDonald's. You can still eat really, really, good and healthy.

Like burgers? 96% fat free beef on high fiber buns.

Like shakes? Fat free greek yogurt blended with frozen berries.

Fries? There are actually some pretty healthy frozen sweet potato fries you can grub out on. Or you can make your own, done it a bunch of times and they turn out pretty damn good.

Perfect Oven Sweet Potato Fries

Thanks for the diet plan Steve...I will certainly start using it right away. Would you say that you start getting hungry after a while on the diet, or are you constantly force feeding yourself? Also, do you have any links or suggestions for bulking workout plans.

Again, thanks Steve for the diet plan. Im gonna get started on it right away. A couple more questions I have....do you have a link or suggestions for a lifting plan - how many times in a week?

Top Bottom