Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up using your diet the Steve way

Can you guys help me with my diet. I am 27yrs old female, 142 lbs and 5'4. I competed 2 yrs ago in bikini, now I am looking to go towards womens physique so I need to put on some more muscle. I am so scared of fruit in my diet and other high sugar protein items such as cottage cheese and milk. Please enlighten me so I can get out of the diet rut. My current diet / routine looks like this.....

730-wake up: 1/3c oatmeal with water & 1t splenda, 4-5 egg whites, and 1 cup coffee

0930-1 scoop of whey isolate protein powder made with water before gym

1200-post workout: Either-*a protein shake with 2 scoops of pp, ice, water, 2/3c oats. OR *2/3oats in microwave then add pp.

300-Clean meal-protein and green veggies (protein is usually either flounder, tilapia, chicken, shrimp, turkey)

600-6 egg whites rolled up in a brown rice wrap

900-2 scoops of pp shake with fish oil capsule.

Hey you told me to check this out. Ever since working out my appetite has gone way up. I can eat a full meal and be craving more an hour later. What can/should I substitute in between the 2 hours? Whey protein?

27yr 5"6 158 13% Hey Steve love ur work bro gonna use ur bulk up diet as a guide line just one thing I work away on mine site and basically got no say in what they make but most of its there except they only do yellow steamed rice is this a whole lot different to brown rice just out of curiosity I put away just over 3000 calories a day using a counter app is that enough?? Keep up the good work we appreciate it

Hey you told me to check this out. Ever since working out my appetite has gone way up. I can eat a full meal and be craving more an hour later. What can/should I substitute in between the 2 hours? Whey protein?

buy some of those organic pancakes/waffles that are frozen they sell in the health food stores. you stick them in the microwave for like a minute or whatever the directions say.. this is great for those that are at work and need something fast to throw into the microwave. throw some honey on top and boom you got yourself extra calories.

or another option is a couple scrambled or boiled eggs with an ezekial toast.

but whatever you do don't kill your appetite with a huge glass of whey protein, that can really backfire on you during a bulk believe it or not. thats the whole theory behind slim fast where people drink 2 shakes then eat dinner. it kills their appetite all day, not what you want when bulking

27yr 5"6 158 13% Hey Steve love ur work bro gonna use ur bulk up diet as a guide line just one thing I work away on mine site and basically got no say in what they make but most of its there except they only do yellow steamed rice is this a whole lot different to brown rice just out of curiosity I put away just over 3000 calories a day using a counter app is that enough?? Keep up the good work we appreciate it

thanks in that case you could try packing some food with you in a cooler.. you will have to make some sandwiches, salads, etc. working in a mine field i would imagine you are burning away a lot of calories so it will be difficult to bulk. I cannot give you a guestimate on how many calories you will need as I do not know how crazy your job is but i think 3000 is ample. triathletes will get 3-4K a day and ironmen will get even more when training. and they stay lean even with all that. it really is amazing

just found this site and joined few days ago, a great place for bodybuilding discussion!

I gained 15 lbs in the past 6 months with strict dieting and hard workout. My body fat keeps at 13% during the process. I wear bodymedia arm band to track my calorie consumption and make sure I take 500 more calorie than I consume each day.

In stead of fruit and veggie, I took low fat cottage cheese, canned tunna, oatmeal or pre-cooked brown rice as snack between meals (mix them). I keep them in my office handy, easy to prepare and access.

I am now 192 lbs with 13% body fat and still growing (I am 5'10"), just want to share my experience. :)

This is such a good read. Adding pancakes and turkey sausage to my breakfasts has helped me pack on 5 pounds. I don't smother it in syrup I roll the sausage up into the pancake and eat it like a corndog. Add 2 of those every morning and readjust from there. Tasty too !

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom