Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up using your diet the Steve way

looking at his prior posts this guy really doesn't know what he is talking about. he is 23 years old and has 18% body fat which is considered fat for a bodybuilder. gotta be under 15% to even be considered a BB and at his age under 12%.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...-any-advice-greatly-appreciated-816303-2.html <<< look at this. everyone in that thread told him he was wrong. including 3 mods and 3 senior posters.. yet he still thinks his 'opinion' is correct.

on EF i think people know who to listen to and who to not. when a young dude comes on here and thinks he is right and knows everything and is told by mods and senior members that he is wrong he should consider LISTENING instead of insisting he is right. when i was his age i asked the older guys a lot of questions and sucked up as much information as possible. and i did a lot of trial and error and learned what to do and what not to do, so that is what I try and teach on here to others so they don't make the same mistakes and waste their time.

BTW, I am 5"8 234lb natural, so 18% isnt really that bad, i can get to 200lb ripped natural but i like the bigger look better..

Who said at 5"8 234lb you MUST be 25%+ BF, so anyone whos bigger than you is fat?? And you dropped a bomb calling me a piece of shit?? Yet if i called you that i would get banned.. Nice..
Also i dont have to prove anything to anyone by posting a pic, im not some dumbass teenager who just want to look good for attention or girls.. Bodybuilding, lifitng heavy shit is my life.. If you dont believe im 18% at 234lb then i dont care, its called hard work i havent missed a meal and a workout in 2 years, yup your heard me right NEVER missed a meal in 2 years, always got 5-6 meals in, always slept atleast 10 hours no partying with 5 days a week of extreme hard intense work.. Lifting weight is my life, i dont care about anything i dont even socialize anymore just dedicated to my golas..

Btw, about the juice i said im natural right now and those cycles were nothin compare to what most take, very low dose of var with only 4 week did not even put on 1LB on me just gave some strength, and the sustanon was almost 3 years ago, like you said i was a dumbass noob when i took it, lost almost everything, so my gains are not from the sauce..

I also dont need your catabolic diet plan im very educated in diets, so thanks..

You sure sound like a teenager.

Your a lying sack of !
Am all natty cant stand fake mofos like you!

Own up!

lol very educated with diet you wouldnt be sitting at 18%bf my man, thats pritty high i couldnt even imagine being close to that, everyones entitled to there own opionion but you shouldnt come on here bashing steves thread and trying to get brownie points for adding in your own points cause there wrong, the whole point of the thread is to help beginers and noobs understand a greater diet and to help them on there way, i know most of what steves written but i still ask questions because it gives more insight to new comers and exisiting members alike seing the questions answered and explained, you came here and trolled a perfectly good post and personally i think thats rude mate, if you are as highly educated on training workouts and supplementation as you said then theres no need to come here and push up ur nose for the rest of us trying to learn.
peace

All natural bro! LOL

Nice post stevie, like the sound of pancakes ;D
I have brown pasta instead of brown rice, since I dont
really like brown rice. What about 150-200g grilled salmon
with vegetables at dinner?

IcE

All natural bro! LOL

IcE

I apologize for butting in here Steve but I think salmon is a great choice for us gym rats; high in protein and omega 3 fats, throw in some fibrous vegetables and you got yourself a great meal.

All natural bro! LOL

IcE

hey man long time no see post, wanted to ask you how did that beast cycle work out for you?strenght gains and lean gains, was thinking to order some but wanted some feedback of a fellow british brethrin, and im about to go pick up a kilo of salmon its on sale 6.99 lol damn thats cheap, and i prefer pasta to brown rice tastes crap down here

atm im runnin test enan,prop, tren a,dbol everythings about kickin in feelin full as fuck and strenght starting to kick in,hit a 180kg deadlift and 180kg shoulder shrugs other day, defo going to be hitting some pb some time soon, think i might add some beast into the mix and take it all the way,lol i dont know if you've got a macro down south? like costco big whole salers, and morrisons had a good deal on salmon and tuna

I prefer jacket potatoes over sweet potatoes, I just get fed up of sweet potatoes so damn quick :(.
Will adding olive oil, salmon make the jacket potatoes GI value decrease because of high fats?
Just wonderin. :)

IcE

Top Bottom