Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking with stomach ulcers

Markle123

I suffer from ulcers and as you guys know people with ulcers can not eat everything they wish, so I would like to ask you if anyone here has ever done or follow a bulking diet suffering from ulcers and which food did you stay on, red meat is big no for me but on the other is a great source of protein like legumes...they tend to be hard to digest but they are a great source or energy, what could be your advice? thank you.

i think a lot of people out there have stomach problems. it could be allergies, intolerances, ulcers, etc. it is important to identify foods that bother your stomach and eliminate them.

that is called an elimination diet.

also you really should consider improving your stomach in general

1. a good pro biotics, check out sach boulardii
2. psyllium husk daily
3. use a digestive enzyme supplement (a good brand, not a cheap one)

I agree with what @stevesmi said 100%

I am a big advocate of digestive enzymes, psyllium husk and probiotics. As bodybuilders, we are constantly overloading our digestive systems and those three supplements will go a long way in promoting optimal digestive health.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

Take a high quality probiotic first thing every morning with a glass of lemon water before breakfast. Look for a probiotic supplement that is stored in the fridge. Remember that probiotics are a live bacteria and a product stored at room temperature will have a greatly reduced potency. A good probiotic supplement shouldn't be cheap.

Supplement with digestive enzymes with 2-3 meals per day. In particular look for the digestive enzymes proteases and peptidases, as these enzymes split proteins into small peptides and individual amino acids.

Psyllium husk is the highest natural food source of soluble fibre you can obtain. The majority of the fibre you intake from your daily diet is insoluble fibre. The key benefit of soluble fibre is that soluble fibre absorbs water in your stomach and creates a gel. It gives your intestines a sort of 'internal scrubbing' as it passes through. It will help keep you regular and the faster you can remove toxins from your body, the less likely they are to be re-absorbed.

[/FONT]

Are you ok with chicken, turkey, eggs, white and fatty fish? Those would be my typical protein sources. Also maybe a whey isolate shake here and there.

Top Bottom