Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking and six-pack abs!

massbuild

when people begin to bulk up do they not lose the six-pack (if they had one)

the reason i am asking this is because im losing weight to get a six pack then thinking of bulking up by eating normal for my weight (this should be 2000 cals a day) then adding two nitro-tech protein shakes and one cell-tech drink.

this will then bring my intake of 2420 cals a day which is 420 cals over my limit to be able to produce the muscle but do you not also gain fat also and then lose the six-pack that i am working hard t gain.

thnx in advance!

sorry i messed up.

the protein dtink and celltech will make my intake to 2520 which is 520 more than my daily allowance

First off... throw away the cell-tech and nitrotech dude.... You've been reading too many of those magazines!

A simple Whey Protien + Creatine + dextrose and so forth will save you a shitload of more money and does the same damn thing.

You can either bulk up, or lose fat--- can't do both at the same time and make up your mind bro. The reason the big bro's who can bulk without losing their six pack is because their body fat is extremly low at their starting point from 5-7%, and when bulking, they probably keep it below 10 or 12% at the most.... i would think.

When im bulking (if you can call that bulking) i usually loose the lower two abs of my sixpack. Im very lean to begin with so it might not be the same for other people. Imho its worth it to diet a little to get those abs showing every once in a while since once you get started it will be much easier to have your stomach in decent shape all year round even when you start bulking again.

Definately drop the Muscletech products man.
Just get a protein powder, dump in some regular creatine and dextrose if you can find it. If no dextrose, any simple carb will do.
If you need suggestions, Try N-Large2 (prolab). It has carbs in it already, and is cheaper.

Definately cut up first before starting to bulk. It seems gains seem to be more lean this way. Try getting to 10-12% bf or so.

Best to ya,
-2Z-

Simply put: yes some fat will be aquired through any bulking phase. Starting %BF is a big factor in how fast you lose the 6pack.

But I think a missed point here is that it really depends of how fast you are trying to bulk up here. If you are bulking slowly (3lbs per month) you can do it w/ minimal fat gain. But if you are bulking hard, the fat gain will be more noticible. Which goes hand in hand with cutting: the faster you cut, the more muscle you lose, while the slower you cut, the more muscle you keep.
NOTE: This is from my own experience and may differ from person to person.

There are really sooo many factors, that its better to just keep bulking and cutting in seperate phases.

I think I read somewhere that *naturally*, the average man can gain around 8lbs or lean muscle per year. However this will very based on genetics. Anyone else heard this before?

I would be amazed if anyone can keep a six pack while using cell-tech unless it's following insulin use. Cell tech is pure sugar, and muscletech products in general are strictly a media blitz. Switch to Vitargo, V-12, or Trac for leaner gains.

500 cals over ur bmr will not make u fat so long as youre training hard 3x a week

Top Bottom