Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking diet with small budget

SamCurtis

guys I'm student and I'm tied on money most of the time, I want to bulk up so I would like a short list os essential foods for bulking, I will be cooking myself so I can stretch my budget a bit more, thank you very much.

For a cheap bulking shake, 2-3 whole eggs(raw), cup of milk, 30gs of oats, a banana, maybe so natural yoghurt with probiotic, blend it up and whallop!! Protein, BCAA's, omegas, cholesterol, slow release carbs etc..

Omelettes are winner. Can add allsorts of them! Get into One Pot cooking using a slow cooker. You can make meals for a whole we for less than £10!

I watched that Aussie BB on Netflix recently. He made rice and chicken patties bound in eggs and fried they up. You could prob add some spices into it too. I'm defo gonna try that one ;-)

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, good posts about cheap meals, what I´m not so sure is how many meals and the composition of them.

For example, I´m small 5 f 5´, and weight 148 pounds, have 12,5 percent body fat (pretty well measured i believe). Not too bad upper body, chicken legs (because of problems in my back), I can´t do squats, dead lift, press or any heavy exercise, actually ALL the rest of body exercises (arms, etc.) I do seated too. Just to give you an idea of the composition of my body.

I train three times a week and swim other 3 times a week...My job is pretty sedentary...

So the question please, if it´s not too much to ask is, what should the 4-6 meals consist of?

Example:

Breakfast this plus this
Mid Morning this and this...
etc.

This never gets clear to me. Besides, I see a lot of videos where guys just for a breakfast cook, and cook, and cook, like it´s a sophisticated party for ambasadors, I mean, is that practical? specially for doing it everyday? They seem more like those TV programs so much in vogue TODAY, kind of: "Who is the best Chef", etc.

Thanks in advance!

If you stick to the 'bare bones' foods, your grocery budget shouldn't be that much at all. What gets expensive is the condiments, spices, fancy exotic produce etc.

Tuna, rice, potatoes, frozen chicken breast, oatmeal, frozen veggies, frozen fruit...things like that are all really good quality bulking foods but very inexpensive.

Also check out bulk grocery stores like Costco, sams club etc.

Costco can be great for certain things. I would stock up on frozen chicken, frozen veggies and fruit, oatmeal, and eggs. Those are all things I get there at a really good price. You can also get a huge box of rice for dirt cheap.

Top Bottom